• Show
Clear All

• accept Introduction

hi
    accept my Introduction
    Please
    Thank you

Comment

Hello @maxpin I am really sorry but you're unlucky. You came in a period that T-I is at the worst stage it has ever been. There is no activity, and the whole BT community caused this for sure. Sadly all other forum communities are not like they used to be either. In general forums are fading cause people are gets stupid.

But if you're newbie and you want to make your first steps, since nobody can risk his tracker accounts to help the forum here, I would advice you to start your journey elsewhere, like TPS (The Pirate Society) which is legit by all trackers or IMT (both forums accepting applications, you don't have to have trackers), or reddit/r/trackers which offers some open tracker just for redditors. Also, don't forget you can take the RED interview to get into the best music tracker which has amazing invite section as soon as you hit Power User, and a lot of tutorials for newbies.

I am sadder than you are watching this place like that, since it helped me a lot in the past, it feels like home, and I watched it at great periods "of the forums" and it makes me feel really bad watching it like that nowadays.

Take care. :)

Comment

Originally posted by pb_teo View Post
        Hello @maxpin I am really sorry but you're unlucky. You came in a period that T-I is at the worst stage it has ever been. There is no activity, and the whole BT community caused this for sure. Sadly all other forum communities are not like they used to be either. In general forums are fading cause people are gets stupid.

But if you're newbie and you want to make your first steps, since nobody can risk his tracker accounts to help the forum here, I would advice you to start your journey elsewhere, like TPS (The Pirate Society) which is legit by all trackers or IMT (both forums accepting applications, you don't have to have trackers), or reddit/r/trackers which offers some open tracker just for redditors. Also, don't forget you can take the RED interview to get into the best music tracker which has amazing invite section as soon as you hit Power User, and a lot of tutorials for newbies.

I am sadder than you are watching this place like that, since it helped me a lot in the past, it feels like home, and I watched it at great periods "of the forums" and it makes me feel really bad watching it like that nowadays.

Take care. :)
        Are You saying they aren't accepting new members anymore? That's a real shame, I've learned so much just by lurking.

Comment

This is good to accept this and I like to read this useful content which you write here for us. You can buy term paper online from here to see more articles like this and its pleasure if you give your feedback here.

Comment

Your article is amazing. Keep posting. aybabag

Comment

thanks

Comment

Help desk for the torrent is good on top of the facilities or the candidates. Torrent and essay on time review is hatched for the division for the productive means for the strings. Torrent is an online forum for the chips for the counting elements.

Comment

Nice post...google

Comment

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.IGCSE Tuition

Comment

Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. nonton bioskop 21 online

Comment

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Pool kaufen

Comment

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Wallet Minded

Comment

{ Inconsistency in output quality: If the provider {you have chosen|you've chosen|you've selected|you have selected} is inexperienced and lacks consistency, {then it|it|this|that} {might lead to|could trigger|might trigger|may cause} problems {such as|for example|including|like} delayed submission of completed projects, processed files without accuracy and quality, inappropriate assignment of responsibilities, {lack of communication|no communication|poor communication} {and so|and thus|therefore|so} on| While the job profile {might seem|may appear|may seem|might appear} simple {it does|it will|it can|it lets you do} {in fact|actually|in reality|the truth is} {require a|need a|demand a|have to have a} certain {degree of|amount of|level of|a higher level} exactness {and an|as well as an|plus an|with an} eye for detail| My writing {is focused|is concentrated|is targeted|concentrates} {more on|more about|read more about|on} {the industry|the|a|that is a} {and quality of|and excellence of|superiority} work, not the worker| By continues monitoring the hurdles and solving it, {one can|it's possible to|you can|one can possibly} easily {increase the|boost the|raise the|improve the} productivity of business| Decline {in the|within the|inside the|inside} quality of service and delay {in the|within the|inside the|inside} execution and delivery of processes are some {of the|from the|with the|in the} risks involved, {besides the|aside from the|in addition to the|apart from the} risk {to the|towards the|for the|on the} security {of the|from the|with the|in the} data and privacy and cost-related risks| The {service provider|company|supplier|vendor} {should also|also needs to|must also|also need to} volunteer {a variety of|a number of|many different|various} profits concerning formulas {of data|of information|of knowledge|of internet data} transmission, turnaround etc}. { A lot of companies are fine with admitting this, but {others are|other medication is|other people are} {not so|not too|not|less than} sure, primarily {because this|as this|since this|simply because this} may put people {off the|from the|off of the|over} service| Such measures would {keep your|keep the|maintain your|maintain} sensitive documents from falling {into the|in to the|to the|in the} hands of unauthorized personnel| When you outsource {to an|for an|to a|with an} experienced BPO company, {they would|they'd|they might|they will} manage these risks professionally {as well as|in addition to|along with|and also} plan and implement appropriate {strategies to|ways of|ways to|methods to} avoid them in future| Outsourcing data entry is most helpful term {for all|for those|for many|for all those} these organizations| With the help of such information, {you can|you are able to|it is possible to|you'll be able to} {improve on|enhance|make improvements to} customer targeting| If you think {you are|you're|you might be|you happen to be} proficient enough in installing the payment processor {on your|in your|on your own|on the} website {on your|in your|on your own|on the} own, {you should not|you shouldn't|you ought not|it's not necassary to} hesitate doing it}. call center data entry

Comment

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Schlüsseldienst Wiesbaden

Comment

Working...
                              X