Hide IP use domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide IP use domain name

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure this out.

I see on some torrents in the peer list instead of having the IP some peers show a domain.

How can this be done? I am open to run any torrent client but usually use rtorrent/rutorrent

any help would be good.

Cheers

You can do this on no-ip. Check it out.

Free Dynamic DNS - Managed DNS - Managed Email - Domain Registration - No-IP

What does No-IP do?

The No-IP Free Dynamic DNS service takes your dynamic IP address and makes it act as though it is static by pointing a static hostname to it and checking every 5 minutes for changes to your IP address. If your IP address changes, our Dynamic Update Client updates your hostname with the current IP address. This means you can run a server from home and access your computer, or IP camera remotely.

The No-IP Managed DNS service makes your website reliable and super redundant by handling your website’s DNS. You point your domain’s name servers at ours, which will ensure that your website is hosted on our awesome Anycast Network with 19 points of presence worldwide. Remember, there are no upsides to downtime. How much would downtime cost you?

Comment

Working...
    X