X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitation for elite-tracker

Hi everyone,

I'm totally noob on this forum.

I'm looking for an invitation for elite-tracker. I was a good user with quite a nice ration on t411. Thanks for your help

Hi!
    You have a lot of reading to do. Gere is for starters FAQ (http://www.torrent-invites.com/wiki/index.php/Main_FAQ)

I've registered but I still don't have access to the invite sections!
    That is because you have yet to reach 10% progress level. There are 2 ways to get access to our invite sub-Forum the 1st being the most popular and quickest method is via our introduction process. To do this, go to our introduction section and create an intro. Once our intro team has approved your intro, you may begin posting in the invites sections.
    The 2nd method is via earning your way up the ranks via posting, rep and time on site. To earn 10% you must have 30 posts, 10 Days Membership and a 20 rep points minimum to advance to 10%. This is only necessary if you wish to procure invites on Forum.

Where are all the invites?
    Invite giveaways are located in the Area 51 section of the site. You can search the different sub-sections to find the invite you are looking for. Additionally, you may open threads offering your invites in these sections. We also have a request section of the forum, where you may request the invite you are looking for. Please note that requests are only open to 33% and up.

And also here is more reading: How to apply for an invite.
    Last edited by RuggedMan; April 1, 2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by barywhite59 View Post
      Hi everyone,

I'm totally noob on this forum.

I'm looking for an invitation for elite-tracker. I was a good user with quite a nice ration on t411. Thanks for your help
      hi i have this tk invit ...are you interrested again?

Comment

Working...
      X