Isp snooping problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isp snooping problems

I have comcast for internet and was using u torrent for years then one day out of nowhere I get a notice so I stopped. Now it seems they hired another company to do there dirtywork.

So I need to know where my options are first I don't have any money but I did see about the vpn thing that most of everyone is doing.

Thanks for any at all reply's.

Hi!

All options that I know are not free. I can say that free stuff usually are "shitty". Only (kinda free option) is to switch ISP. Give money to other ISP that will not track your..
    If you can't do that, then we can talk about other options. :) I would say that changing ISP is the cheapest option and also it's solving the "core" problem.

Comment

Originally posted by infernoprime View Post
      I have comcast for internet and was using u torrent for years then one day out of nowhere I get a notice so I stopped. Now it seems they hired another company to do there dirtywork.

So I need to know where my options are first I don't have any money but I did see about the vpn thing that most of everyone is doing.

Thanks for any at all reply's.
      Getting a vpn is the best solution. Getting a vpn service that truly does have a zero log policy is what you have to get to protect yourself from law enforcement and copyright trolls. Private internet access is my first choice. I strongly encourage you to read this article about the zero log policy so that can know how to keep torrenting anonymous.

You can use a vpn with utorrent or with a seedbox. Getting a seedbox that includes openvpn is even better.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you saying a seedbox is safer ?. I do know someone who has and lets others download from it.

Comment

Originally posted by infernoprime View Post
          Are you saying a seedbox is safer ?. I do know someone who has and lets others download from it.
          Yes using a seedbox with private trackers is the safest way to torrent. I wouldn't let anyone else use the seedbox.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X