Looking for boost ratio tracker and suggestion for tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for boost ratio tracker and suggestion for tracker

I really dont have more options where to download torrents without registering, and I cant find my old posts in profile.
    Looking for a open tracker to boost my ratio, few years ago when I was here there was one of those trackers it was something like vXoooinion with big letter X where I could download new torrents and seed them overnight to boost ratio for proof. Im looking again for that kind of tracker.

Also Im looking for suggestion on tracker: Im interested in movies, hong kong movies and sport. The tracker for movies needs to have imdb score, thumbnail when pointer goes over the title and magnet link within the list, possibly with english subtitles within torrent. For sport Im looking for tracker that has mainly athletics and all sports, and in minority or without football, soccer or martial arts.

I was member of two or three trackers in the past but they do not exist anymore.

Hi kvarnerski,
    Do you have access to the Tracker Help section? That would be a more appropriate place to request information relating to trackers. This section is intended for requests related to this site :)

That being said, pretty much any general tracker would meet your needs as a proof. IPT or Revo are pretty easy to get into and VERY easy to build ratio. When it comes to trackers, don't expect to find one that does it all. If you want a proof tracker, get a proof tracker. If you want sports or hong kong movies, that's probably going to be a bit more specialized.

Comment

Originally posted by kvarnerski View Post
      I really dont have more options where to download torrents without registering, and I cant find my old posts in profile.
      Looking for a open tracker to boost my ratio, few years ago when I was here there was one of those trackers it was something like vXoooinion with big letter X where I could download new torrents and seed them overnight to boost ratio for proof. Im looking again for that kind of tracker.

Also Im looking for suggestion on tracker: Im interested in movies, hong kong movies and sport. The tracker for movies needs to have imdb score, thumbnail when pointer goes over the title and magnet link within the list, possibly with english subtitles within torrent. For sport Im looking for tracker that has mainly athletics and all sports, and in minority or without football, soccer or martial arts.

I was member of two or three trackers in the past but they do not exist anymore.
      In the 10% forums at area51, look for giveaways that only require a speedtest. Look for iptorrent giveaways. IPT has a lot of content and is easy create ratio buffers as proof to apply for other giveaways.

We have a tracker review section and you search for sport tracker reviews.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

IPTorrents is another good general tracker with lots of software.

Comment

Working...
        X