Unusual problems to receive invitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual problems to receive invitations

I open this thread to share some stories about problems to open, receive invitations and the solutions that were given to them.

I will start with mine :( A friend send me a invitation to Apollo a few weeks ago the gmail was correct and everything looks fine, but at the moment theres nothing in my gmail. I was dissapointed I can't fine a reasonable explanation for that.

Let's go ahead

check your spam.
    special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
    sigpic
    "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

Checked every 20 minutes for 4 hours but there's nothing, even my friend show me a screenshot of the invite but there's nothing at the moment.

Comment

Might be that your friend entered wrong email or with space like " [email protected] " (space before or after the email).

Sometimes emails go into "Social" or "Ads" tab (hope you know what i am talking about.. You must know :D). Check them..
        Last edited by RuggedMan; January 16, 2018, 05:30 AM. Reason: typo + info update

Comment

Then he tried to send the invite to another account but the same problem the mail was correct even i give to him the password to check it but nothing :( It's strange and disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayvaughan View Post
            Then he tried to send the invite to another account but the same problem the mail was correct even i give to him the password to check it but nothing :( It's strange and disappointing.

Did you in gmail check your "Ads" and "Social networks" tab like I told you?

Comment

Yes of course ads, spam, important and that all that you mentioned, in the first account then when he resend the invitation to another gmail the same problem, maybe there's some extra configuration in the gmail that blocks that kind of mails or something like that?

Comment

Ask your friend to contact tracked admins. Maybe admins can help!

Comment

I'll do thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X