Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cometime
    replied
    There are a lot of free and premium applications which you can use for different purposes. I usually use free applications online when I need to edit or convert some short video for social networks!

Leave a comment:

• Fantaro
    replied
    Wow, YouTube is a wonderful site for finding and downloading a variety of fascinating content. Another reason I like YouTube is that it allows me to quickly promote my brand. I created a channel there and asked for assistance from this forum in promoting my channel so that I could become more successful and gain more followers.

Leave a comment:

• Flexderec
    replied
    I hope this online video converter helps you too https://onlineconvertfree.com/converter/video/ I think the online converter is more convenient.

Leave a comment:

• CorkyBacchus
    replied
    I use WondershareVideoConverter Ultimate and Precoder with Adobe Premier but its easy on Wondershare . If you have nvdia card you could use Xilisoft it use the CUDA in nvdia card its fast and fluid.

Leave a comment:

• mmd
    replied
    i want encode movies with vps , i dont know what I choose handbreak or ... ?

i want some thing encode fast with low size and high quality and also be fast

Leave a comment:

• Vintorez59
    replied
    It depends on what you wanna do. If you need something basic, try Xilisoft, 4Media, MovAvi, FormatFactory etc. But If you need something good, try StaxRip, and there was MeGUI (i dunno if it is still under development) too.

Leave a comment:

• black_hawk
    replied
    I love it WondershareVideoConverter Ultimate, for convert softsub to hardsub is the best!!!

Leave a comment:

• MFGLK
    replied
    Hello

Generally i use VidCoder in order to make a very good quality and a very light format. Must try this one

Leave a comment:

• RuggedMan
    replied
    Handbrake!
    I have used this app once, but i did found a lot YouTube and site tutorials on this app. Also it free! :)

Leave a comment:

• roberts
    started a topic What is the best video Convetor ?

What is the best video Convetor ?

Hi guys , i need help what is best video converter which is given good quality out put ?
Working...
X