Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedbox installment Question

Hello Memeber's,

Can anyone help me or direct me.. I would like a self install rebuild for my seedbox for OVH with ruTorrent amd ETC ETC

Cheers
    dabonz

Hi dabonz, is there any particular reason you want a "self install" guide? I assume that means you'll be doing everything from scratch? You could use rtinst and get up and running very quickly on an OVH box. I know because I've just recently done it.

However, if you really want to do things from the ground up yourself, I have found this guide to be pretty good. It takes you step by step and often explains why each step is done, which is good if you are not familiar with Linux administration. Be warned, though! Even though it's the best guide I've found, it's not perfect. There are a few line items that are a bit outdated or poorly explained, and it's going to require some common sense to get through it. Don't just copy and paste each command blindly. Read ahead a bit and think about what you're doing before you do it. And if you run into something that doesn't make sense, just Google the solution. I found answers for every question I had from that guide.

Hope that helps! As someone who just recently started with a very similar setup, I'm happy to help if I can. But I'm by no means an expert.

Comment

You could look into Quickbox QuickBox IO - A Quick User Friendly Seedbox Deploy Kit

Comment

Working...
      X