E-Learning Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Learning Tracker

Anyone knows a good IT E-Learning tracker ? I'm looking for one where I can find professional tutorials for Programming especially like the ones on Udemy or Code Academy.

Thanks !

Bitme, BitSpyder, Elbitz - all e-learning trackers

Comment

popular packs as udemy, are all over the general trackers as well, but indeed not the entire collection, but still, you can find a fair amount of packs.

As for the best one, from my point of view, it is bitme.org, but you would need a seedbox, as the ratio there is very hard to keep if you do not pay attention. And you need to keep seeding their torrents as long as possible to increase your buffer.
      sigpic
      "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

~Kaneki Ken

Comment

Originally posted by CristiRzv View Post
        professional tutorials for Programming especially like the ones on Udemy or Code Academy.

Thanks !
        thats definitly bitme.org . people upload all Udemy lessons regular over there. also great tutorials and academy stuff.
        How to become a Power User on specific trackers

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys ! Now i just need to find an invite on bitme.org, will go check the invites topic. And regarding the ratio, that is not a problem as i have a 3TB seedbox.

Comment

E-Learning

Content wise, Bitme is slightly better than bitspyder. But the staff and atmosphere is better with bitspyder.
            Maintaining ratio is not a problem if you can upload some content.

Comment

TheGeeks, it has open signup!

Comment

Well, I know about BitSpyder, it's also an e-learning tracker. I want to do mental health course and I am looking for the best university for this course. But I didn't know how to find the best university for it, I also my friend about it and they suggest to me lots of universities names. I also read about top mental health universities on https://positivewordsresearch.com/me...-universities/. If you know any best university for it then please let me know, I hope I will find it soon.

Comment

Working...
                X