VIP Ranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Ranks?

Can someone please help me understand how VIP rank up works? The FAQ for it for VIP 2+ shows a "Rank Up From" previous VIP option... Does that mean, for example, that if you were VIP1 and had 50 posts, 25 rep, and 30 days you would become VIP2?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I think that's how it works. You can pay more money to get directly to higher levels of VIP or you could move up the VIP ranks through more posts, more reputation and more time on the site as well.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the response! Do you (or any other helpful souls) know by chance whether the VIP forum is still at all active? I have definitely noticed that things aren't quite hopping around here like they used to be...

Comment

If you do buy the VIP, it would be a good idea to confirm with the staff about ranks before you buy, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by achls View Post
          If you do buy the VIP, it would be a good idea to confirm with the staff about ranks before you buy, just in case.
          That's what I was hoping to do here :) Now, if only I can attract some staff...

I need an adult! :D

Comment

Working...
          X