BitTorrent application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BitTorrent application

Hello, I cannot upload a screenshot of my BitTorrent tracker to the Torrent Invites Image host, it doesn't do anything when I drag and drop the image, and when I upload the image to another website and paste the link, it does nothing, what do I do?!
    Last edited by AmberTheFangirl; July 25, 2017, 03:47 PM.

What image website are you trying to use? Different forums may require different ways for the image to be embedded. For TI, make sure you're using the little "insert picture" button (looks like a picture frame) with just the URL. It also tells you which hosts are allowed... Let us know if you need more info!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberTheFangirl View Post
      Hello, I cannot upload a screenshot of my BitTorrent tracker to the Torrent Invites Image host, it doesn't do anything when I drag and drop the image, and when I upload the image to another website and paste the link, it does nothing, what do I do?!
      Hello, and welcome! The only way I am able to upload is by first uploading to Imgur and copying the DIRECT LINK to the "Remote" tab on the TI image hosting page. I just tested it and it seems to be working as I'd expect. You can just trash the picture on Imgur afterward. I, too, haven't had any luck selecting an image directly from my computer.

Comment

its take time

Comment

Working...
        X