X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrent invites images Host

Hi

I have some problems that I can not solve for BITTORRENT CLIENT STATS PROOF

1_ I am in dual screen and when I take a picture of my screen using the PrtScn key, I get a picture of the two screens that is big to upload on the site.

2_I can not upload to local when I am on the page "https://image.torrent-invites.com/" , can t not write or paste a link, can only click on "remote" and them when i try to upload my file from the web it is say me that my file is too big...

sorry for my english.

gl hf

[MENTION=366724]SanBishop[/MENTION]: You can always crop the image to the screen you want to show. Plenty of free tools out there and even ones that should already be on your computer.
    The T-I image host only works for remote images since the local upload requires Flash, which is disabled on most browsers. Imgur is another option for hosting images to use here.
    JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

ok thx for fedback i will try it. gl hf

Comment

why not just use paint to cut the image?

Comment

I had the same problem for the upload, the button doens't appear in firefox, but it work in Internet Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by digitorrents View Post
            I had the same problem for the upload, the button doens't appear in firefox, but it work in Internet Explorer
            Hi, thx for feedback i will try with IE. gl hf

Comment

Working...
            X