Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help w/ irssi

Hello,

I am back asking for help with this feature again. I know that the IRC server is set up correctly, as I followed the tut on this site to get it going. The problem I am having is w/ filters. I setup a filter for IPT using the settings I think are correct. However, no torrents are ever started.

Here are shots of my TV filter

And Movies....

What I am trying to do here is get new episodes of the listed TV shows as they are announced. I am also trying to DL all of the newest movies that are freeleach as they are announced. I've waited a while and nothing seems to be downloading. Can someone with more experience help me out here?

I am a little bit rusty with RSS filters but I believe the TV filter will work if you put it like this: *Supergirl*, *The?Simpsons*,*Gotham*, *Empire*

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for that bit of advice! I will give it a try!

Comment

Member list over the calendar that has perfection to take data among the parts they can be used at some torrents on it. Trackers the form that has reviews was at https://3hundrd.com/education-affiliate-programs according to the facts that have to generate formats or need to post among this article on it.

Comment

The games these days are very much advanced just like the world itself. But you have to select the games suitable for your device as the game “green farm” is suitable for Nokia as it is specially designed for it. The 99papers.com review also exchange thought and words on such games.

Comment

Hello, You can try project management software - https://planyway.com/ to manage your employees or clients, etc. Planyway provides your team with the right tools to plan. Define goals, share ideas and develop strategies to get the best out of your team.

Comment

Hello there, everybody. This is a fascinating topic. Personally, I'd like to discuss this qawerk because it has already aided me on many occasions, and all has gone smoothly. You should surely go to their QA website here and inquire for assistance there as well. I hope this is helpful to you as well, and I wish you the best of luck.
              Last edited by gifiop; May 3, 2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X