Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tips for a new private tracker

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking of starting a private tracker of my own that can be visited only by the people living in my country and have a few questions regarding it.

1. Can someone suggest me a webhosting company that is okay with a torrent tracker being hosted? I heard that leaseweb used to host a lot of famous torrent trackers.

2. Do I really need a VPS even tho my tracker is new and is uncertain if it will become a large one or can I do it with just a normal webhosting service at the beginning?

Cheers!

Originally posted by morfina View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm thinking of starting a private tracker of my own that can be visited only by the people living in my country and have a few questions regarding it.

1. Can someone suggest me a webhosting company that is okay with a torrent tracker being hosted? I heard that leaseweb used to host a lot of famous torrent trackers.

2. Do I really need a VPS even tho my tracker is new and is uncertain if it will become a large one or can I do it with just a normal webhosting service at the beginning?

Cheers!
    PM sent.

Comment

Thank you for the offer, but I would prefer to avoid servers located in the US.

Comment

help neded

I am looking for help at a new tracker as well, looking for upload bots or any torrent availability?

Comment

Working...
        X