extratorrent is down, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extratorrent is down, now what?

I used to use kickasstorrents, but they shut down, then I started using extratorrent but apparently it just shut down. Where do I go now? I am fairly new to private trackers so I don't have a lot of access to private trackers.. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I saw a post like this on reddit so you have some answers. My answer?

Get onto IPTorrents as it will be good for right now use, it is massive, it is fast, and is easy to survive on.

Most people will say your end goal is PTP for movies and BTN for tv, HDBIts is still almost impossible to get into but you would want that as well. Many people suggest joining myanonamouse and redacted, I think they both have interviews, and working up to PU on them to get access to recruitment threads and these recruitments are where the doors to other trackers are.ed

I just noticed you are vip here so that might help a little.

Comment

Originally posted by jellybelly View Post
      I used to use kickasstorrents, but they shut down, then I started using extratorrent but apparently it just shut down. Where do I go now? I am fairly new to private trackers so I don't have a lot of access to private trackers.. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
      kickasstorrents are up
      look at KAT - Kickass Torrents

Comment

Working...
      X