Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long takes verified user to 10procents and who is responsible for that?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long takes verified user to 10procents and who is responsible for that?

Hello,i just have simple question on May 11 i have created introduction,and still not been verified for 10% writed to admins/mods and 0 results,so stuff very bussy or what is response for verification processs?How long moore need wait?Year/month?

Originally posted by Dratas View Post
    Hello,i just have simple question on May 11 i have created introduction,and still not been verified for 10% writed to admins/mods and 0 results,so stuff very bussy or what is response for verification processs?How long moore need wait?Year/month?
    Relax and be patient, you will be ok no matter how long it takes, just read up while you wait, there is tons of good stuff on here : )

Comment

Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
      Relax and be patient, you will be ok no matter how long it takes, just read up while you wait, there is tons of good stuff on here : )
      Maybe you right just shame that i not can PM too thers ordinary members.

Comment

Originally posted by Dratas View Post
        Maybe you right just shame that i not can PM too thers ordinary members.
        Why you want to PM others already? You have much to learn before "earning" a invite with an application. PM not needed for that less they send you one.

Comment

Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
          Why you want to PM others already? You have much to learn before "earning" a invite with an application. PM not needed for that less they send you one.
          I dont need invitations to rare trackers,i just wanna be ordinary member with 10% and write to right forum themes without restrictions.

Comment

Keep checking your intro thread regularly,sometimes some additional info is required before completing the approval process

Comment

Originally posted by Promus View Post
              I dont need invitations to rare trackers,i just wanna be ordinary member with 10% and write to right forum themes without restrictions.
              You need to make all corrections requested by droppingdeuces to earn 10% http://www.torrent-invites.com/intro...on-dratas.html
              only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

I also wrote my introduction at the beggining of last week (I think) and because I haven't received any reply and I haven't been validated yet, I'm starting to think that I did it wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by dela View Post
                  I also wrote my introduction at the beggining of last week (I think) and because I haven't received any reply and I haven't been validated yet, I'm starting to think that I did it wrong....
                  Hi fellow,

I filled in my introduction yestarday but when I clicked on "submit" I got the following error:
                  "Torrent-Invites

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

And I made sure all the fields were not empty. I informed a modetator and Iīm waiting for a response.

But Iīm afraid my introduction didnīt worked and didnīt reached the moderators yet.

Did anyone had this same problem?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X