Quick question on renting servers I have spare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on renting servers I have spare

I hope that this is OK to post here as it is the help section.

I have 3 servers from online.net that I am no longer using as I have upgraded to different servers.

Before I just return the servers to online.net I am wondering if I would be allowed to advertise them for rental on the forum?

As the setup fees for online.net are added when renting a server from them I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in renting them from me on a monthly basis without any setup fees.

I don't want to get rid of them if someone could use them and save a bit of money, I would not be looking at making a profit on them just so the cost is covered per month.

Any help if this is allowed to be done would be great.

Thanks.

I think general discussion or off-topic threads can do. If you wanna gain more attention, make a seedbox out of your server and advertise it on the seedbox section.

Comment

Thanks for the reply stb.

While I would be happy to install any OS and/or any seedbox script onto the servers I don't really want to get into advertising as a service.

It's more that the servers can be used by someone as they see fit and unless there is a real technical problem I would prefer that they used them un-managed.

So that if they wanted a server even only just to try for a month or so without having to pay any setup fees.

Thanks

Comment

I know this isn't what you are looking for, but I just want to say thanks from the commuynity. People like you who share are the reason we are thriving. Thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
        X