Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search is down; where are achievements located?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywalking
    replied
    Originally posted by TheArchivist View Post
    Yep, I followed the directions given AND used the link (putting thearchivist in place of yourusernamehere, obviously) and neither of them show any achievements, but I have 3 notifications "3 new achievements" . No idea why I'm showing achievements in my notification block when there are none showing for me in my profile page.

Skywalking, thanks for the Google help; I completely spaced on using Google site search. I blame the long work schedule slowly killing me.
    NP !!!

That link from [MENTION=363610]dwguy[/MENTION] works for me in both Chrome and IE... maybe you need to be at 10% progress to view.

Leave a comment:

• TheArchivist
    replied
    Yep, I followed the directions given AND used the link (putting thearchivist in place of yourusernamehere, obviously) and neither of them show any achievements, but I have 3 notifications "3 new achievements" . No idea why I'm showing achievements in my notification block when there are none showing for me in my profile page.

Skywalking, thanks for the Google help; I completely spaced on using Google site search. I blame the long work schedule slowly killing me.

Leave a comment:

• dwguy
    replied
    http://www.torrent-invites.com/membe...ity#vbactivity

Leave a comment:

• Skywalking
    replied
    Originally posted by TheArchivist View Post
    I have notifications that I have 3 achievements, but clicking it takes me to my profile and there is nothing there that says anything about achievements, and I've checked every tab I see. Anyone know where achievements are located?
    1. Click on your username at the top of the site (to the right of "Welcome, ")
    2. Click on the Activity tab
    3. Your achievements will show up on the right

Search is down right now, and the moderators already know, however you can still search this forum using Google site search...

1. Go to Google
    2. Type in "site:http://www.torrent-invites.com" add a space
    3. Anything after the space will be searched for on only this site.

Good luck, and welcome to TI!

Leave a comment:

• TheArchivist
    started a topic Search is down; where are achievements located?

Search is down; where are achievements located?

I have notifications that I have 3 achievements, but clicking it takes me to my profile and there is nothing there that says anything about achievements, and I've checked every tab I see. Anyone know where achievements are located?
Working...
X