Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promus
    replied
    On topic i also still waiting to aprove mine intro,like intro filled in this week begin.

Leave a comment:

• mkov
    replied
    Took me about 4 or 5 days. Be patient. This is a great resource and worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowbuild
    replied
    Originally posted by obvioususername View Post
    @Shadowbuild
    Hi, it has been a couple days and I still haven't got anything. Is there something that I need to do?
    Thanks
    Sorry I am currently away and have not been active on Forum, should be home next Week

Leave a comment:

• obvioususername
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
    normally it takes 24 Hours tops but it seems your posts were moderated, I've corrected the issue and you should receive something soon.
    [MENTION=171424]Shadowbuild[/MENTION]
    Hi, it has been a couple days and I still haven't got anything. Is there something that I need to do?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dwguy
    replied
    It really depends [MENTION=364712]obvioususername[/MENTION], for my account it took several days, what was kinda boring, however after your introduction is accepted you will be enjoy every feature of the site, and prepare yourself for reaching the next rank (33%), what I did already.

Leave a comment:

• obvioususername
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
    normally it takes 24 Hours tops but it seems your posts were moderated, I've corrected the issue and you should receive something soon.
    Thank you for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Shadowbuild
    replied
    Originally posted by obvioususername View Post
    Hi, I uploaded my form to get approved for verification, and its now been a week and I still haven't got 10%. Do I have to write posts or should I re-submit? Can anyone check if mine has been submitted? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• obvioususername
    started a topic How long does it take to get verified?

How long does it take to get verified?

Hi, I uploaded my form to get approved for verification, and its now been a week and I still haven't got 10%. Do I have to write posts or should I re-submit? Can anyone check if mine has been submitted? Thanks
Working...
X