No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get verified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get verified?

Hi, I uploaded my form to get approved for verification, and its now been a week and I still haven't got 10%. Do I have to write posts or should I re-submit? Can anyone check if mine has been submitted? Thanks

Originally posted by obvioususername View Post
    Hi, I uploaded my form to get approved for verification, and its now been a week and I still haven't got 10%. Do I have to write posts or should I re-submit? Can anyone check if mine has been submitted? Thanks
    normally it takes 24 Hours tops but it seems your posts were moderated, I've corrected the issue and you should receive something soon.
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
      normally it takes 24 Hours tops but it seems your posts were moderated, I've corrected the issue and you should receive something soon.
      Thank you for your help!

Comment

It really depends [MENTION=364712]obvioususername[/MENTION], for my account it took several days, what was kinda boring, however after your introduction is accepted you will be enjoy every feature of the site, and prepare yourself for reaching the next rank (33%), what I did already.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
          [MENTION=171424]Shadowbuild[/MENTION]
          Hi, it has been a couple days and I still haven't got anything. Is there something that I need to do?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by obvioususername View Post
            @Shadowbuild
            Hi, it has been a couple days and I still haven't got anything. Is there something that I need to do?
            Thanks
            Sorry I am currently away and have not been active on Forum, should be home next Week
            only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Took me about 4 or 5 days. Be patient. This is a great resource and worth the wait.

Comment

On topic i also still waiting to aprove mine intro,like intro filled in this week begin.

Comment

Working...
                X