t-i doesn't work in my home address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-i doesn't work in my home address

so i am using a firefox vpn, is https on the site address enough to protect my account from getting on the wrong hands or is something else i can do ?

t-i doesn't work in my home address

VPNs are not allowed on the site for surfing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.torrent-invites.com/announcements/258615-proxy-torrent-invites.html

Additionally staffs announcement about proxies and VPNs

Comment

Originally posted by foxxxman View Post
        so i am using a firefox vpn, is https on the site address enough to protect my account from getting on the wrong hands or is something else i can do ?

Hey bud, I was back to my village for the Easter holidays, and I couldn't connect only to T-I, ALL other sites was fine. I had problem with DNS. Few times I could load the site, but most of the times I couldn't. With my phone, using Wifi, I had the same message, but with 4G it loads it normally. So I searched about DNS yesterday ( :P ) and one of the solutions you can find if you search is to connect to different DNS like 8.8.8.8, which is google's DNS ,and T-I was loading normally. Of course that not good solution to use it all the times cause they track you lol. But at least try it, and you can be sure that the problem is your DNS (like mine back in my village). You can find a lot of solutions about DNS, one of them to reset it for your router I think.

Watch this - How to fix DNS servers on Mac OS X - YouTube

Before some hours, I got back to the city I study and here everything works normally.

Comment

I suggest that you adhere to rules as proxy use is not tolerated on this Forum. All Staff us their home connection to log onto T-I so we expect all Members to do so also. Any further proxy use will end in a ban without further ado.
          only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Originally posted by pb_teo View Post
            Hey bud, I was back to my village for the Easter holidays, and I couldn't connect only to T-I, ALL other sites was fine. I had problem with DNS. Few times I could load the site, but most of the times I couldn't. With my phone, using Wifi, I had the same message, but with 4G it loads it normally. So I searched about DNS yesterday ( :P ) and one of the solutions you can find if you search is to connect to different DNS like 8.8.8.8, which is google's DNS ,and T-I was loading normally. Of course that not good solution to use it all the times cause they track you lol. But at least try it, and you can be sure that the problem is your DNS (like mine back in my village). You can find a lot of solutions about DNS, one of them to reset it for your router I think.

Watch this - How to fix DNS servers on Mac OS X - YouTube

Before some hours, I got back to the city I study and here everything works normally.
            thank you that work that worked perfectly!!! i bookmarked this howtogeek.com/164981/how-to-switch-to-opendns-or-google-dns-to-speed-up-web-browsing and i am going to do it every time i want to visit the site, i wonder what are the benefits of having that instead 24/7 though

Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
            I suggest that you adhere to rules as proxy use is not tolerated on this Forum. All Staff us their home connection to log onto T-I so we expect all Members to do so also. Any further proxy use will end in a ban without further ado.
            i understand, i would have never normally visited the site with a proxy but it seems like my internet provider have block t-i in the hole country, see above post, so i thought the least i can do is ask what are my options before forgetting my account for ever (i also tried using my phone)

thank you for your understanding

Comment

thank you that work that worked perfectly!!! i bookmarked this howtogeek.com/164981/how-to-switch-to-opendns-or-google-dns-to-speed-up-web-browsing and i am going to do it every time i want to visit the site, i wonder what are the benefits of having that instead 24/7 though

i understand, i would have never normally visited the site with a proxy but it seems like my internet provider have block t-i in the hole country, see above post, so i thought the least i can do is ask what are my options before forgetting my account for ever (i also tried using my phone)

thank you for your understanding
              Nice that my reply helped you. About what you said, in my village we use the same provider as in the city I study, in both, we have Cosmote (OTE). But site loads normally, as always here in my apartment. So no way Cosmote banned T-I, or something related to our provider. Also loads normally with 4G using WhatsUp by Cosmote. The only difference is that back in my home we have 24mbps while I use vdls 30mbps here, but I don't think that's the matter.

I didn't read a lot about DNS and I am in general noob with these things, so I can't help more.

Comment

Originally posted by pb_teo View Post
                Nice that my reply helped you. About what you said, in my village we use the same provider as in the city I study, in both, we have Cosmote (OTE). But site loads normally, as always here in my apartment. So no way Cosmote banned T-I, or something related to our provider. Also loads normally with 4G using WhatsUp by Cosmote. The only difference is that back in my home we have 24mbps while I use vdls 30mbps here, but I don't think that's the matter.

I didn't read a lot about DNS and I am in general noob with these things, so I can't help more.
                interesting
                i use cyta and it blocked it using both my phone and my pc,i didn't tried using 3g, i guess net neutrality laws would have prevent providers from messing with the traffic but i heard a lot of cases where the government order them to block some pirate sites
                for example
                Australia's Pirate Site Blockade Boosts Demand For VPNs - TorrentFreak
                not sure
                anw thanks again for the help :)

Comment

It's strange, yesterday I had some DNS problems again :P Now is fine. Dunno.

Comment

Yeah, sometimes it's also not working for me, but it works usually :)

Comment

Working...
                    X