Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Learning - Noob inside, you been warned!] Installing SeedBox on a Nat VPS

Hey fellow torrent users,

So I decided to learn some Linux and rented out a NAT based VPS due to price for learning and to use it for some practical purposes like installing a seedbox!

So i have a shared IPv4 with certain # of ports available to me and all the scripts I found online to install a seedbox seems to have the ports pre-assigned.

Does anyone know of a easy to install script that works with NAT VPS (one's that have a limited # of ports assigned to them), where the ports can be chose/customized during installation? I tried Danny's one script to rule them all, which looks great but it seems to have the port pre-assigned as there was no option to choose the ports during installation for the Rtorrent client.

if it doesn't exist or cant be found, is there a easy to follow/learn guide somewhere for seedbox on NAT VPS?

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this and offer any advice, much appreciated! :)

Why would you want to have different ports? How would you open then in your firewall after each reboot?

Comment

Originally posted by Learning123 View Post
      Hey fellow torrent users,

So I decided to learn some Linux and rented out a NAT based VPS due to price for learning and to use it for some practical purposes like installing a seedbox!

So i have a shared IPv4 with certain # of ports available to me and all the scripts I found online to install a seedbox seems to have the ports pre-assigned.

Does anyone know of a easy to install script that works with NAT VPS (one's that have a limited # of ports assigned to them), where the ports can be chose/customized during installation? I tried Danny's one script to rule them all, which looks great but it seems to have the port pre-assigned as there was no option to choose the ports during installation for the Rtorrent client.

if it doesn't exist or cant be found, is there a easy to follow/learn guide somewhere for seedbox on NAT VPS?

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this and offer any advice, much appreciated! :)

I am still a Linux Newb but I am sure it's easier to edit the config file and put in the ports you want to use for the box.

Comment

Blogs with recent articles that have data about the member list with the help desk function having noobs inside it. The formation that has seedbox share by the top writing services with the installing system of the parties having torrent invites.

Comment

Working...
        X