This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to start?

Sorry i am new to all this forum stuff.... i lost my revolution account due to not having it poarked when i lost my computer.. so i am here.. making my 1st post of many. trying to work my self back to revolutiontt

Where to start is my problem too. Always seems daunting at a new site but just gotta have patience and take your time seeing how things work I guess.

Comment

Where to start is my problem too

I registered to this forum, and for the moment I am just poking around.... lost. A first step guide would be nice

Comment

Did you make an intro thread? There's not much you can do except get involved in some of the forums you can post in or check out the 10% sections. Guess it takes time to get familiar with everything. Am still pretty lost myself lol.

Comment

First step is making an intro thread and having it approved. Then reading the various tracker reviews you can see which tracker sounds like the right fit for you and pursue an invite for it.

Comment

As a quick reminder, when you finally get a chance to get a revolutiontt invite be sure to notify the user that you previously had an account. People here are being nice willing to giving you an invite so don't jeopardize someones account because you really wanted an invite.

sigpic

Comment

Read Rules&FAQ on Torrent-Invites Wiki

Comment

k thanks

thank you, reading now

Comment

Read all of the FAQs, rules and other informative posts, then create your introduction post to get the 10% rank which allows you to recieve some invites/seedboxes and you can post on the whole forum.

Good luck :)

Comment

Is kinda hard not to feel like I'm spamming by posting on these forums lol. I can't only post when requesting invites or freebies as that looks bad, but there aren't that many active threads so it's hard to know where to go after reading the rules. Doing that goes without saying at any new site. After that, it's less clear... I guess patience is a virtue!

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                      Sorry i am new to all this forum stuff.... i lost my revolution account due to not having it poarked when i lost my computer.. so i am here.. making my 1st post of many. trying to work my self back to revolutiontt
                      You start by posting an introduction to gain access to our invite Forum if you are here for invites not by posting in the help section stating that you are here for an invite to RevTT. Thread closed as it is starting to get redundant
                      only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Working...
                      X