This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with criminal activity recrod

I accidentally made a new account here because I created this one 6.5 years ago and forgot it about it but i quickly realized my mistake and now I have an infraction in my record over something that was completely and honestly a mistake anyone could make. Is there any way to have this blemish removed, I truly am not a rule breaker. I didnt log in for a very very long time and i forgot i had an account already so i made one before it was too late. I don't think I should be permanently branded because of this tiny honest mistake with no nefarious purposes behind it.

Originally posted by Freeze311 View Post
    I accidentally made a new account here because I created this one 6.5 years ago and forgot it about it but i quickly realized my mistake and now I have an infraction in my record over something that was completely and honestly a mistake anyone could make. Is there any way to have this blemish removed, I truly am not a rule breaker. I didnt log in for a very very long time and i forgot i had an account already so i made one before it was too late. I don't think I should be permanently branded because of this tiny honest mistake with no nefarious purposes behind it.
    Where does it indicate that you're a rule breaker? I don't see anything on your profile.

Comment

This was dealt with over 2 weeks ago. You were warned for it and that was all. You don't have a criminal record here and you aren't going to be banned.
      JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
      IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Working...
      X