This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points for being registered question

Why do I only have 1.5 points when I have been registered going on 7 years now?

Which points? Rep points? You gain them by making useful posts, helping other users or doing reviews. Why should you get points for just being registered?

Comment

Originally posted by GTZero View Post
      Which points? Rep points? You gain them by making useful posts, helping other users or doing reviews. Why should you get points for just being registered?
      No if u look in ur profile it breaks down the points above your level. And shows how many you got for each thing. And under time registered I have 1.5 points. Seems pretty low for almost 7 years.

Comment

Ah these activity points. They are useless anyway because they are separate thing from rep points. You shouldn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by GTZero View Post
          Ah these activity points. They are useless anyway because they are separate thing from rep points. You shouldn't care.
          Still I am curious how they count 6.5 years as 1.5 points.

Comment

As of this post, it says 1.7 on your profile. I know that there were issues with calculating points for existing members when the activity system was added to the site. Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can be done about it. The activity system is separate from your rank on the forums and is simply for fun.
            JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
            IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

oh i know it's just a fun thing. I just brought it up in case maybe there was an underlying issue you guys didnt know about.

Comment

Working...
              X