• Show
Clear All

• torrent1990
    replied
    Red is good

Leave a comment:

• swordsnake
    replied
    Do you know if it's the same team as the original?

Leave a comment:

• mkov
    replied
    Seems that a lot of people don't know Waffles.ch is back... But for music, I mean.... !!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• stb
    replied
    For music try rutracker, it has albums from big music tracker(s).

Leave a comment:

• mkov
    replied
    It does take a little getting used to, as well as patience. I am quite new here as well, but just browsing around the forums and reading the WIKI helps a lot, and it all does sink in. Patience will pay off.

Leave a comment:

• darkemdk
    replied
    I think you should control even the newbies because it would make a mess

Leave a comment:

• MBR
    replied
    Originally posted by ZiLLa View Post
    Which do you think would be easier to seed, apollo or PTH? Ever since WCD disappeared I have been without a good music tracker :(
    My own subjective ranking of music trackers as pertains to ease of seeding (ratio building)

Apollo - easiest
    PTH/RED - med
    notwhat.cd - hardest

Leave a comment:

• ZiLLa
    replied
    Originally posted by sandmen View Post
    These days its a competetion between PTH & apollo,there is no clear one at top but we will know soon enough.My advice is stick to both of them both have good petential.Its also fairly easy for now to get into it.
    I myself got into apollo recently through an invite its decent for now rules are relaxed.I can get into PTH too but im delaying it for now mostly because i want to work on one tracker first.
    Which do you think would be easier to seed, apollo or PTH? Ever since WCD disappeared I have been without a good music tracker :(

Leave a comment:

• sim1
    replied
    whilst on the topic of music sites , wheres the best place for vynl rips , looking for quality though none of this mp3 stuff .lol.

Leave a comment:

• sandmen
    replied
    These days its a competetion between PTH & apollo,there is no clear one at top but we will know soon enough.My advice is stick to both of them both have good petential.Its also fairly easy for now to get into it.
    I myself got into apollo recently through an invite its decent for now rules are relaxed.I can get into PTH too but im delaying it for now mostly because i want to work on one tracker first.

Leave a comment:

• GenTorrent
    replied
    Regarding music trackers, since WCD and Waffles are down, I'd recommend just sticking to a big general tracker and check the quality of the uploads.

Leave a comment:

• whitefox
    replied
    What.cd was the best... so sad, PTH or Appolo needs to keep control over quality of uploads otherwise you'll get all kinds of crap that isn't helpful.

Leave a comment:

• bobross
    replied
    It remains to be seen whether apollo or pth will eventually win out in the end. I think one factor that allowed what.cd to become so great was it's application system that gave people an "in" to the private tracker communities, ensuring a diverse and steady stream of content.

Leave a comment:

• ripwhatdotcd
    replied
    Originally posted by MBR View Post
    I know folks are saying passtheheadphones is going to be the next what.cd but they're playing it pretty close to the vest over there.
    Any idea how long that site has been around? I'm debating if it is even worth trying to get in if they haven't demonstrated staying power.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• MBR
    replied
    Originally posted by punybeggar View Post
    now that whatcd is dead, what's the best alternative?
    I know folks are saying passtheheadphones is going to be the next what.cd but they're playing it pretty close to the vest over there and I haven't the clout to get on. I did manage to get onto Apollo.rip (formerly Xanax) and they're building one heck of a momentum. Yes, it's a bit Wild West in there at the moment but you actually have a chance to upload a unique torrent in there which I had such a hard time with at what.cd (which only speaks to what.cd's immense library, may it RIP). The guys at Apollo are doing a bang-up job and I think it has the legs to go the distance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X