Access to Demonoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to Demonoid

for a while I have been getting to Demonoid by going to http://www.site2unblock.com/proxy/demonoid.ph and clicking on the Unblock Website button. For the last few days I have been getting the message
    The requested URL could not be loaded due to a server error.

Is Demonoid down or di I need to do something new to get in? There's been no thread here saying that it's down, and I haven't seen one anywhere else either.

C

Demonoid is not down. I can get in right now.

Comment

But how?

Comment

Originally posted by CAR94332 View Post
        But how?
        Works over here too, are you by chance in the UK? They've been cracking down and blocking access to some trackers.

Comment

Yes I am in UK. The normal addresses have been blocked by my provider for some time, which is why I've had to use the indirect route. But I've had no problems during the last week with KAT or TPB. How do you get through?

Comment

You need to use a proxy/VPN.

Comment

It will probably also work if you just configure your computer to use google dns servers or another dns service. That at least lets me access TPB which is otherwise blocked in my country as well.

Comment

Yes I am in UK. The normal addresses have been blocked by my provider for some time, which is why I've had to use the indirect route. But I've had no problems during the last week with KAT or TPB. How do you get through?
                Your proxy may have been blocked, the one you were using. You may have to use a new one if that is the case. were you able to reconnect?

[MENTION=352631]3lr0nd[/MENTION]
                also has a solution too if you're willing to go that route :P

Comment

On Saturday I got in by using a link on
                  http://www.proxybunker.co.uk/proxy-links.html
                  Today on Chrome three of the five links said that that the site could not be reached or else gave a blank screen, and the other two were not in fact Demonoid links at all. I managed to get through on one of the links using Firefox, though it is slow and the functionality is limited. So it does look as if the site is still up but that access might be difficult.

When you mention @3lr0nd do you mean I should PM him?
                  Last edited by CAR94332; June 19, 2016, 04:21 AM.

Comment

I'd say use Tor Browser Bundle. Works perfectly for me. And it is a beast in the world of anonymity. I heard that its onion routing algorithms is near perfect.

Comment

On Saturday I got in by using a link on
                      http://www.proxybunker.co.uk/proxy-links.html
                      Today on Chrome three of the five links said that that the site could not be reached or else gave a blank screen, and the other two were not in fact Demonoid links at all. I managed to get through on one of the links using Firefox, though it is slow and the functionality is limited. So it does look as if the site is still up but that access might be difficult.

When you mention @3lr0nd do you mean I should PM him?

No no, just that is a solution if you're willing to go that route. VPN's are fine as long as the site allows it, as for proxies, I'm not too sure as to what's available for you guys as in availability. I don't use proxies.

Comment

Try using TOR instead of actually setting up a proxy that could eventually be blocked.

Comment

Thanks. I've installed Tor Browser and that works, including allowing downloads - with Proxybunker they were blocked and I had to go down the magnet link route. The capchas are a little over the top, but I can live with that. I've now got two ways in.

Comment

Thanks. I've installed Tor Browser and that works, including allowing downloads - with Proxybunker they were blocked and I had to go down the magnet link route. The capchas are a little over the top, but I can live with that. I've now got two ways in.
                            [MENTION=234462]CAR94332[/MENTION]Yeah, you don't want to actually download a torrent over tor, however magnets are fine. if you haven't used tor before. Downloading torrents over their network exposes your ip. Again, magnets are fine. Glad you can get it resolved though.:)

Comment

hey they have onion too

for a while I have been getting to Demonoid by going to Unblock site: demonoid.ph and clicking on the Unblock Website button. For the last few days I have been getting the message
                              The requested URL could not be loaded due to a server error.

Is Demonoid down or di I need to do something new to get in? There's been no thread here saying that it's down, and I haven't seen one anywhere else either.

C
                              they have an onion availble too http://demonhkzoijsvvui.onion:8080/

Comment

Working...
                              X