This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laggy on chrome

Any ideas why this is really slow to scroll on chrome? when I first load the page initially its ok but after about 30 seconds scrolling is really laggy, this is the only site causing problems for chrome.

thanks in advance.

Originally posted by torruk View Post
    Any ideas why this is really slow to scroll on chrome? when I first load the page initially its ok but after about 30 seconds scrolling is really laggy, this is the only site causing problems for chrome.

thanks in advance.
    Works perfectly fine over here (I use Chrome), do you have lots of plugins, scripts, extensions? This could bog down load up times. You can change your theme as well to better suit speed ups.

Comment

Originally posted by torruk View Post

thanks in advance.
      Scrolls pretty smoothly here too.

Comment

must be an issue with your browser as it works fine for me, clear your cache
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

fixed after disabling directwrite on chrome.

Comment

In my experiences, Firefox is the best browser for this site. It's the most standard-compliant browser in the world. That plus the massive addons/extension community make it the best choice for anyone IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X