This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get help on bitme account

Does anyone know how to contact the bitme staff for account problems? I've tried to go to #bitme.help a few times but after asking for help I've idled for 30+ minutes and nobody answered..

Originally posted by vcheck View Post
    Does anyone know how to contact the bitme staff for account problems? I've tried to go to #bitme.help a few times but after asking for help I've idled for 30+ minutes and nobody answered..

@vcheck

Unfortunately that's going to be your best bet, either IRC, their forums, their twitter account or try using reddit to shout out to them.

IRC though if going to be the best outcome, they're not going to be online 24/7, so you'll have to wait it out. Have sounds on for if they do message you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenin View Post
      @vcheck

Unfortunately that's going to be your best bet, either IRC, their forums, their twitter account or try using reddit to shout out to them.

IRC though if going to be the best outcome, they're not going to be online 24/7, so you'll have to wait it out. Have sounds on for if they do message you.
      Many thanks for the tip Lenin, I guess I'll just have to idle the crap out of the channel lol Pillows stacked, movie and a beer, here we go

Comment

Originally posted by vcheck View Post
        Many thanks for the tip Lenin, I guess I'll just have to idle the crap out of the channel lol Pillows stacked, movie and a beer, here we go
        Well Just say whats your problem is on the Help chan, Idle there at 8 to 9 pm American Timing. and or 7 to 9 am. You def be helped.

Comment

Working...
        X