Liking a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking a post

How do I like a post? I don't see anything around the area that the "user liked this post" message appears for me to click.

Is this because I need to up my post count first or something?

Originally posted by Enol003 View Post
    How do I like a post? I don't see anything around the area that the "user liked this post" message appears for me to click.

Is this because I need to up my post count first or something?

On the lower left hand side, you can can click like, but you cannot unlike it afterwards. Sometimes this may bug out and you won't see the option.

Comment

I must be getting a bug out because I only see the triangle exclamation with nothing further under it.

Comment

There we go, it would seem that I was correct in assuming that I needed to hit a post count threshold.

In case someone stumbles across this problem again, you need 10 posts to start liking posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Enol003 View Post
          I must be getting a bug out because I only see the triangle exclamation with nothing further under it.

For your own posts, yes you'll see that Triangle, however yeah sometimes you'll get that triangle with other people's posts as well.

Try testing my post out and see how it works, test run :P

Edit, Ahhh I never figured that one, it's been awhile. Good to know and glad you got it sorted out. :)

Mention - don't forget to close the thread as well.

Comment

Working...
          X