Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] Introduction form error

Hello,

I've been trying to submit my introduction form for the last 30 minutes. But every time I try to submit it it gives me the following error:

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

Everything is filled in correctly though. I also tried different browsers but no luck so far. I hope this can fixed soon.

Thank you,
    MVDS
    Last edited by MVDS; April 19, 2016, 02:44 AM.

Originally posted by MVDS View Post
    Hello,

I've been trying to submit my introduction form for the last 30 minutes. But every time I try to submit it it gives me the following error:

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

Everything is filled in correctly though. I also tried different browsers but no luck so far. I hope this can fixed soon.

Thank you,
    MVDS
    Are you attempting to copy paste your answers onto the form? If yes then do not do this and submit if not please answer
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

No, no copy pasting. But I will try again when I'm home. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MVDS View Post
        No, no copy pasting. But I will try again when I'm home. Thank you.
        Please inform me if you are still having issues
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

I tried again on my mac which is my main laptop, but once again no luck. Same error. But I had another Windows laptop around and tried it on that and it worked.

So I guess it's a mac error, I tried 3 browsers on it, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. I tried it with Chrome on the Windows laptop, success.

To everyone who has a mac and gets the same error, do what I did and try it again on a windows laptop!

Last edited by MVDS; April 19, 2016, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X