X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Best Email Provider?

Hi All,

I recently have been trying to make a new gmail account and can not get passed the phone verification.
    I have tried using SMS websites to no avail.

In your opinion what would be the best email provider out there that does not require a phone number for verification, or that is not as strict as gmail.

Cheers,
    Whitedoor

just try some time later with a different from a different internet and router.Yeap sometimes can be a little tricky,but eventually you wont have an issue.
    Other than that,you could also try yahoo for example

Comment

try to bypass it by methods mentioned above.

or use gmx :)

Comment

You can use gmx and there is no phone verification required.

Comment

+1 for GMX free email

Gmail is the best

Comment

without doubt Gmail is the best Email provider , it is acceptable most sites

Comment

But the OP is asking for the best provider that does not require phone verification.

I really hate yahoo. It's like a virus. It has hijacked my search bar provider in browsers on more than on occasion without my conscious consent. Last time it took about an hour to get completely rid of it. It even went back on reboot because it had installed a startup program that would hijack it back without telling me. It's probably related to not unchecking a check box when installing software. But making it that hard to get rid of is really ridiculous. In my book it's pretty close to a trojan. I believe the check box said make yahoo my search provider or something like that. Not let yahoo hijack my browsers and make it almost impossilbe to undo.

As for recommending an email provider that does not require phone verification mail.zoho.com is really great. It has free imap support as well. Folder sharing is another great feature. You get a lot for free that you would often have to pay for elsewhere.

Comment

yandex.com
                protonmail.com

Comment

Google Mail

Comment

Does gmail offer signup without phone verification as the OP is asking? I could swear I always have to verify by phone.

Comment

Gmail is the best hands down

Comment

I think gmail only does sometimes. It is by far the best, but if you want no verification, try Hotmail or mail.com if that still exists..

Comment

Originally posted by redder View Post
                          I think gmail only does sometimes. It is by far the best, but if you want no verification, try Hotmail or mail.com if that still exists..
                          Is it still possible to register a hotmail account? I thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by whitedoor View Post
                            Hi All,

I recently have been trying to make a new gmail account and can not get passed the phone verification.
                            I have tried using SMS websites to no avail.

In your opinion what would be the best email provider out there that does not require a phone number for verification, or that is not as strict as gmail.

Cheers,
                            Whitedoor
                            *past

Comment

Originally posted by MPC7448 View Post
                              *past
                              If you lie about your age so google thinks you're 15 it will let you create an account without phone verification.
                              But of course you wouldn't lie. I just heard so hrm hrm.

Comment

Working...
                              X