Site not going Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site not going Public

Ok i am new to all this site building.. i recently purchased a domain name as well as a reliable hosting provider

and i installed WordPress properly and also started adding content but when i go to my domain name this is what i get

as in the pic above when i click on WP then my site appears.. it also does not appear in the google or web searches

sorry for the NOOB question :)

Originally posted by Freak12345 View Post
    Ok i am new to all this site building.. i recently purchased a domain name as well as a reliable hosting provider

and i installed WordPress properly and also started adding content but when i go to my domain name this is what i get

as in the pic above when i click on WP then my site appears.. it also does not appear in the google or web searches

sorry for the NOOB question :)
    make /wp as your document root
    RIP WHAT

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post
      make /wp as your document root
      How do i do that :(

Comment

Originally posted by Freak12345 View Post
        How do i do that :(
        Aa Oh !
        Houston we have a problem.
        Refer this guide: How to Install WordPress - WordPress Installation Tutorial

If you want your WordPress to be the main installation on your account and to be accessible through your main domain www.mydomain.com ; you need to upload the extracted files to your public_html folder.
        RIP WHAT

Comment

As [MENTION=55687]danny[/MENTION] answered you first question properly and answer to your second question that your site is not coming up in search engine, for that you have to submit your site to search engine. Here are the links that tell you how to do it..

How to Manually Submit Your Site to the Search Engines
          Free Search Engine Submission

Comment

Working...
          X