X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help getting ssl cert working

Hi

i have installed the script "one script to rule them all"

it works just great no problems at all, the problem i have is trying to install my ssl certificate on the remote server

i have a wildcard certificate and i have generated a .pem file

i have uploaded the pem to the /etc/ssl/certs folder and i have edited the apache2 sites-enabled file t so point to the .pem cert

but for some reason it just wont work i have it installed on other servers using a different script so i know it works

so if anyone could help out with how i edit the default-ssl i would very much appreciate it

thanks

Select your server type from the list below to find detailed instructions for installation. I am sure what would help you to solve your problem

https://www.namecheap.com/support/kn...l-certificates

SSL Certificate Installation Tutorial - Step By Step Instructions

Comment

Originally posted by coaster View Post
      Hi

i have installed the script "one script to rule them all"

it works just great no problems at all, the problem i have is trying to install my ssl certificate on the remote server

i have a wildcard certificate and i have generated a .pem file

i have uploaded the pem to the /etc/ssl/certs folder and i have edited the apache2 sites-enabled file t so point to the .pem cert

but for some reason it just wont work i have it installed on other servers using a different script so i know it works

so if anyone could help out with how i edit the default-ssl i would very much appreciate it

thanks
      Check the /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf file ; it will have the ssl certificate location, replace it with location of your newly installed certificate. The above namecheap guide might help you further.

Cheers.
      RIP WHAT

Comment

awsome that worked a treat thanks danny

Comment

Working...
        X