X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross seeding in rutorrent

Hi fellow TI members.

I've succesfully been cross seeding some 100 % identical torrents i rutorrent. When adding the second torrent I just point the data to where the first one was downloaded to choosing fast resume and it almost immediately starts seeding without downloading the data again.

However, I'm having a problem when the second torrent is identical EXCEPT for an additional info file or vica versa. I've tried doing a forced recheck but it seems to get stuck at 99 %.

I've read some of the posts about cross seeding here on TI and other places but haven't been able to solve the issue so far. Can someone advice me here?

This has been answered before and there is tutorial provided by a TI member as well but since you know cross seeding but having a problem I will try to help you.
    Just follow these simple step.
    1- when you add .torrent file that you are going to use for seeding, check don't start downloading automatically.
    2- When .torrent files has been added , go to -> File -> Priority and check don't download all the files except the main file ( .mkv or .avi etc ) when the file is downloaded it will show you 97, 99.x %
    3- Now when you add the .torrent file that you downloaded from example. TL etc , Brows to the directory and check. ( don't add torrent's name to the path and Don't start downloading automatically )
    4- When it is loaded start force recheck, it will pause after force rechecking, now click start, it will download very small portion like nfo , sub or sample and it will start seeding with out problem.
    I hope it will help if not then come back and please state exact problem.

Comment

[MENTION=351328]Macadod[/MENTION]: Thanks for trying to help. As I said I did read some posts in here. I read a tutorial from TI as well but didn't find a solution which is why I started this thread.
      However, I managed to sort it out. The tip about to not starting the torrent at first and then not starting any missing files is great. I think it was related to that.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X