remote Utorrent Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote Utorrent Help

hi my frnd gave e his username and password for accessing his remote utorrent

i successfully logged in but i cant get the magnet link of the torrents he is currently seeding

i could get the torrent link on rutorrent (Back when i had a seedbox) .. is there such an addon for utorrent/bittorent

Seems pretty obvious, so thinkin you may have already done this....

I'm on 2.2.1...try highlighting the torrent file name on your friends utor then right click and select 'copy magnet URI' from drop menu

then go to your client to upper left corner and left click 'file' and select 'add torrent from URL' from drop menu and paste
    (if not already there) into box that pops up and click 'ok'

If it won't allow you to paste, maybe try pasting to notepad and add from there.

Hope you get it figured and good luck

Comment

@ibebo is right, You can't do it remotely because I think you don't have proper permission, so do as @ibebo explained, I'm sure that would do it

Originally posted by ibebo View Post
      Seems pretty obvious, so thinkin you may have already done this....

I'm on 2.2.1...try highlighting the torrent file name on your friends utor then right click and select 'copy magnet URI' from drop menu

then go to your client to upper left corner and left click 'file' and select 'add torrent from URL' from drop menu and paste
      (if not already there) into box that pops up and click 'ok'

If it won't allow you to paste, maybe try pasting to notepad and add from there.

Hope you get it figured and good luck

Comment

Working...
      X