Anybody use Cyberghost VPN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody use Cyberghost VPN?

I use Cyberghost VPN client (free version) to go on certain torrent sites like IPT, TL but have noticed that they no longer load. I've also noticed that certain sites that have "torrent" in the URL/title won't load either, for example: Top 10 Most Popular Torrent Sites of 2015 - TorrentFreak

Can anybody confirm whether this is happening with them? I don't understand why it would be blocked from Cyberghost's side on the client as you can still access these sites from their free proxy browser on the website. There's no help available for people using the free version so I can't get any answers from them.

I just installed it quickly and can confirm that they are not loading for me either.

Comment

Thanks for checking. Maybe they're trying to get more people on to premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatr0n View Post
        Thanks for checking. Maybe they're trying to get more people on to premium.
        That would certainly be my guess!

Comment

ibVPN is the best VPN I know of, paid version is worth it, good speeds and no disconnects so far.
          if you can't get Cyberghost to work.

Comment

Using FrootVPN, thinkin it was $36 US for a year. Also good speed, no drops. No probs with any page loading.

Comment

First make sure that you are using Paid and good VPN ( FrootVPN, PIA, IPVanish ) etc. Then notify the staff that you would like to use VPN they will guide you how to use the VPN.
              Remember most of the major tracker don't allow the VPN for browsing their site, they just allow you to download. But you must first create account with your home connection ( Read the Rules/FAQ) then notify the staff. And they will guide you how to use it.

Originally posted by sabrinadestiny
              You should try PureVPN lifetime subscription at $69

Comment

If you are using free Cyber Ghost VPN then its most probably a proxy not actual VPN, NOw understand this most of the private trackers they sniff proxy easily because they have anti-proxy detection. For VPN if it stays with one static IP then its OK remember the rule is one account per IP. So as long as VPN stays with one static IP all is good, but if it keeps routing the IP then trouble starts. But Private Tracker allow the VPN condition is the, create an account using home connection and stay on the site for at least 5 minute so that your information gets logged properly, then send PM to staff that if you could use VPN for your privacy purpose then they will allow it and guide you how to use it.

But first read their " Rules" and FAQ.
                I hope that would probably help you.

Originally posted by Macadod View Post
                First make sure that you are using Paid and good VPN ( FrootVPN, PIA, IPVanish ) etc. Then notify the staff that you would like to use VPN they will guide you how to use the VPN.
                Remember most of the major tracker don't allow the VPN for browsing their site, they just allow you to download. But you must first create account with your home connection ( Read the Rules/FAQ) then notify the staff. And they will guide you how to use it.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend Cyberghost for anything since I was on their premium service, I've had issues with even connecting to a lot of other websites. Suggestion would be to give PrivateInternetAccess a try.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X