• USENET Content

Now i know what all they are

does anyone use Usenet Here

and do u get fuLL bLurays on usenet??

Originally posted by Freak12345 View Post
    Now i know what all they are

does anyone use Usenet Here

and do u get fuLL bLurays on usenet??

Yes, I use giganews. It doesn't seem to have as much content as it did in the past. I use GrabIt for Windows to search (it's subscription based).

Comment

Originally posted by JHawk24 View Post
      Yes, I use giganews. It doesn't seem to have as much content as it did in the past. I use GrabIt for Windows to search (it's subscription based).

Sorry, I realized I didn't answer your original question. You can get Blue Rays there... and the download speed is very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by JHawk24 View Post
        Sorry, I realized I didn't answer your original question. You can get Blue Rays there... and the download speed is very fast.
        Full blu rays?? the 40 gb ones or is there a remuxes also available???

Comment

I haven't checked for a bit, but yes they pretty much have everything on Usenet, including the large Blue Rays.

Comment

Usenet has bluray content I usually get the 40GB versions but they have 1080p formats. The content doesn't last as long as it used to so having an automation program (like a Couchpotato) helps a lot.

Comment

Yup, Usenet has many BluRays available, the 40gb ones, as well as remuxes. But like Pofo says, you have to be quick to get the content due to DMCA requests.

Comment

Originally posted by AtLeast View Post
                Yup, Usenet has many BluRays available, the 40gb ones, as well as remuxes. But like Pofo says, you have to be quick to get the content due to DMCA requests.
                Originally posted by pofo14 View Post
                Usenet has bluray content I usually get the 40GB versions but they have 1080p formats. The content doesn't last as long as it used to so having an automation program (like a Couchpotato) helps a lot.
                How can i get them.. that is i know u have to pay a certain amount per month to Use usenet and which nzb sites are the best and fastest to get content :) (Full blurays remuxes and others)

Comment

For movies = couchpotato
                  For TV = sickbeard or sonarr

For downloading NZBs = sabnzbd

Google those. They are simple to setup Python based applications that can automate your downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by pofo14 View Post
                    For movies = couchpotato
                    For TV = sickbeard or sonarr

For downloading NZBs = sabnzbd

Google those. They are simple to setup Python based applications that can automate your downloads.
                    i see thankx i wil try it

and how are the pre-times are they faster than private torrents like ipt Tl ETC

Comment

I am not yet on any private trackers, so I can't speak to that, but you'll see stuff 2-4 weeks ahead of time.

Comment

A quality usenet provider will be on par with private trackers, but I haven't found any remotely decent usenet servers that are free. NewsHosting and EasyNews are both great, but they start around $10/month. There are no ratios or anything like that, but you essentially get billed for how much you download each month. If you are new to usenet, I'd suggest EasyNews, since they have a kickass web-based frontend with search, so you don't have to waste time downloading indexes and parsing them to see if they have what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                        X