X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest #Pre Channel

Hi guys!

I am looking for fast #pre channel.

I've tested many of them and found that irc.alpharatio.cc/pre is the fastest for me at this moment.

Is there any faster #pres out there? (even 1-2 second make sense)

Thanks in advance!

Looks like nobody knows any faster #pre...

Comment

I've never used a channel, but this has been my go to:

https://pre.corrupt-net.org/live.php

Comment

Originally posted by Neuralizer View Post
        I've never used a channel, but this has been my go to:

https://pre.corrupt-net.org/live.php
        Thanks for reply, but alpharatio's #pre is 1-2 second faster than corrupt-net's one.

Comment

[MENTION=347920]Theta[/MENTION]

Are you seriously considering 1, 2 seconds? Why, may I ask, is it that important to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius View Post
            @Theta

Are you seriously considering 1, 2 seconds? Why, may I ask, is it that important to you?
            I'm in some sort of competition. Who will made fastest announce - winner.

Comment

Question: WTF is a #pre channel? Is it for "Pre Releases" or what? I looked on the site and some of them those torrrents are from show that a pretty old like Darker than Black. I am not understanding here.

Comment

fastest #PRE ?? not sure what that means ,, SCC, iPT, TL are among the fastest PRE-times (topsite to seed),, all content and server load dependent tho so ..bah

Browse | Layer13.net
                Last edited by SUpper; December 31, 2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Just in case if anyone is wonder what is pre-time channel.

Basically tracker that uploads torrents to their tracker, a bot will post a direct link on their IRC channel, which allows your client via RSS to download it automatically.

This is mostly used my seedbox users to get a lot of uploads.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SUpper View Post
                    fastest #PRE ?? not sure what that means ,, SCC, iPT, TL are among the fastest PRE-times (topsite to seed),, all content and server load dependent tho so ..bah

Browse | Layer13.net
                    Thanks for this site!

Comment

Try #pre on frozyn.net ;)

Comment

The AR and Layer13 ones are the fastest public pre channels you're going to have.
                        There's faster ones, yes, but they're only open to members of groups, topsites etc.
                        Last edited by b0uncer; January 7, 2016, 08:06 AM. Reason: Grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearts View Post
                          Just in case if anyone is wonder what is pre-time channel.

Basically tracker that uploads torrents to their tracker, a bot will post a direct link on their IRC channel, which allows your client via RSS to download it automatically.

This is mostly used my seedbox users to get a lot of uploads.
                          It sounds like what I would normally call an #announce channel, though. Maybe there is a difference between them too

Comment

Yep inviteknight your basically right its the first #annonuce in the Chain , and where trackers pick and choose content...

Topsite : Topsite is a term used by the warez scene to refer to underground, highly secretive, high-speed FTP servers used by release groups and couriers for distribution, storage, and archiving of warez releases.

Pre : The time that the file is first released to the topsite is called the “Pre”.

Pretime : The time between the “Pre” and when it is released on another private site or torrent tracker is called the “pretime” Pretimes can be tracked in Traces on pre channels

Traces : “Traces” basically compare the pretimes for all the private sites and torrent trackers.

Tracker : Your Torrent site's torrent and ratio tracking system

Hope this helps
                            Last edited by SUpper; January 12, 2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Torrentbytes is good ;)

also i am checking for new mp3 releases from there https://prescene.tk/index.php

also this one is good too ;) http://predb.me

Comment

Working...
                              X