Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC Apps - Small & ISO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PC Apps - Small & ISO

    Hi,

    Can anyone help with what are the best PC Apps torrent sites out there?
    Are there any good ones that specialize in this category?

    Thanks

  • #2
    Welcome to TI.

    As you know, there are plenty of trackers on the web and we can only give biased opinions of what is best.

    You might want to take a look to the tracker review index. It already gives you plenty of ideas where to look at.

    In my opinion, IPT might be a good place to start, as it is a well-acclaimed general tracker.

    Comment


    • #3
      Try Index :: Warez-BB.org

      It's not a torrenting site but I found pretty much everything that I needed there without many exceptions. It's also ratioless and devoid of any H&R policies because everything is a direct download from a file hosting site. It's slow download speeds if you don't have an account with the filehosting site but most PC apps aren't that big anyway.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TorMeTorYou View Post
        Hi,

        Can anyone help with what are the best PC Apps torrent sites out there?
        Are there any good ones that specialize in this category?

        Thanks
        Do general trackers have the sort of software you want? or are you after more specialist software like audio production and so on?

        Comment


        • #5
          [MENTION=347840]TorMeTorYou[/MENTION], Dear, there are trackers with software on them. IPT, FL, CGP,... are a few trackers that meet your requirements. WCD is there with all sorts of audio-related, rare software and there are others, too.


          On an unrelated topic, to start using Torrent-invites.com to its maximum capacity, please visit this page!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Featherweight View Post
            Try Index :: Warez-BB.org

            It's not a torrenting site but I found pretty much everything that I needed there without many exceptions. It's also ratioless and devoid of any H&R policies because everything is a direct download from a file hosting site. It's slow download speeds if you don't have an account with the filehosting site but most PC apps aren't that big anyway.
            Thanks for pointing that out. I found that really slow to use. Also not a fan of file hosting sites either.
            But thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Liamtorrents View Post
              Do general trackers have the sort of software you want? or are you after more specialist software like audio production and so on?
              IPT has quite a bit apps wise but I'm looking to try and find more choice. So sites like IPT that have that kind of variance I would think should be great.

              Originally posted by Sagittarius View Post
              @TorMeTorYou , Dear, there are trackers with software on them. IPT, FL, CGP,... are a few trackers that meet your requirements. WCD is there with all sorts of audio-related, rare software and there are others, too.


              On an unrelated topic, to start using Torrent-invites.com to its maximum capacity, please visit this page!
              Thanks, I'll have a look at what FL and CGP is... I'm not familiar with those abbreviations.

              Comment


              • #8
                [MENTION=347894]Wealth[/MENTION] - Your post has been deleted as it is spam. Additionally, you are not permitted to use a proxy, VPN or other similar service when browsing/posting on the forum. Please discontinue the use of such.

                Comment

                Working...
                X