X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduler plugin not available in options

Hello Guys

I'am having troubles finding the scheduler plugin on rutorrent, I have a Seedbox running on the Ubuntu 15.04, I tried searching around with no luck on how to find it.

I believe its added automatically, but again I'am unable to find it under options

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by a7mads View Post
    Hello Guys
    I'am having troubles finding the scheduler plugin on rutorrent, I have a Seedbox running on the Ubuntu 15.04, I tried searching around with no luck on how to find it.
    I believe its added automatically, but again I'am unable to find it under options
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am on Ubuntu 1204 server, running rutorrent 3.7 and autodl-irssi V1.54

I cannot find it either, I have searched rutorrents options, autodl-irssi preferences and nothing, when I check plun-ins dropdown there is nothing there either. but then I found this and it says you hav to enable it

https://code.google.com/p/rutorrent/...luginScheduler

But when I check, it's not there.

So far I have only found one script that installs it, but it has a bunch of other stuff in it that I (and probably you too) do not need, also it could cause errors. but the Plug in is out there and it's just a matter of Googling and reading until you find some one who posted the App-get code and them just need to read how to configure it to your system. I am doing the same thing now, and who ever find it first posts back for the rest of us : )

Comment

Working...
    X