Learning tracker for Cisco certification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning tracker for Cisco certification

Since there are too many learning trackers I wonder which one has more Cisco certification self-study resources available.
    What are your suggestions?

Most elearning trackers should have what you need. Bitme, theGeeks, Bitspyder, elbitz any of them should suffice.

Comment

Thanks @achls I'll try to get an invite for one of those.

Comment

9tut.com is really good.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by onofrebouvila View Post
          Since there are too many learning trackers I wonder which one has more Cisco certification self-study resources available.
          What are your suggestions?
          Learnflakes and Bitspyder. Learnflakes has a lot of material for ccent, ccna, ccnp, ccie, and different areas like security and stuff. You'll find videos, ebooks, and software. Both trackers have a lot of cbt nuggets and other content. Learnflakes specializes specifically for IT certs whereas bitspyder has IT, programming, math, and other areas. Learnflakes has open sign ups right now. Check it out. You can find invites for bitspyder at the 10% invite forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearts View Post
            9tut.com is really good.
            It's amazing. 9tut was the best help ever for becoming CCNA certified.

Originally posted by Proleteriat View Post
            Learnflakes and Bitspyder. Learnflakes has a lot of material for ccent, ccna, ccnp, ccie, and different areas like security and stuff. You'll find videos, ebooks, and software. Both trackers have a lot of cbt nuggets and other content. Learnflakes specializes specifically for IT certs whereas bitspyder has IT, programming, math, and other areas. Learnflakes has open sign ups right now. Check it out. You can find invites for bitspyder at the 10% invite forum.
            I'm focused on ccnp, ccie and security stuff, so Learnflakes may be the best option. Unfortunately it seems that there's no open sign ups at the moment, but shouldn't be hard to get an invitation here I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by onofrebouvila View Post
              It's amazing. 9tut was the best help ever for becoming CCNA certified.

I'm focused on ccnp, ccie and security stuff, so Learnflakes may be the best option. Unfortunately it seems that there's no open sign ups at the moment, but shouldn't be hard to get an invitation here I guess.
              Yeah Learnflakes is a really good tracker for cisco and other types of IT certs. If you can rank up to 33% and open a request thread for Learnflakes, then I can definitely hook you up but there are probably invites floating around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Proleteriat View Post
                Yeah Learnflakes is a really good tracker for cisco and other types of IT certs. If you can rank up to 33% and open a request thread for Learnflakes, then I can definitely hook you up but there are probably invites floating around here.
                Yeah I just saw some giveaways and I've already applied for an invitation. On my way to 33% anyway :) Thanks!

Comment

I am doing the same certification. We can work on study plan etc..

Comment

Working...
                  X