Any good MeGUI encoding tuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good MeGUI encoding tuts?

very very interested and enthusiastic about encoding and I like megui because you can do a whole bunch of stuff with it so I would appreciate if anyone has any good encoding tuts that they would share for meGUI, I already have access to the HDSpace and HDBits tutorials so anything else from other sites would be great

also if you're willing to rate some work and are curious here are some samples of one of my encodes that was made with megui (Akira @ 720P) each sample is around 50mb and is one minute each

Dropbox - Samples

obviously don't watch it with the stream player because its horrible, d/l it and use a real media-player but if you're judging then i hope you would've already knew that

Originally posted by Featherweight View Post
    very very interested and enthusiastic about encoding and I like megui because you can do a whole bunch of stuff with it so I would appreciate if anyone has any good encoding tuts that they would share for meGUI,

here is a basic tutorial but you probably know most of whats here

but I think this is nice

Comment

[MENTION=346699]Featherweight[/MENTION], do you have access to HDTS? There is a pretty complete tutorial out there.

Comment

Thnks right now I'm using Megui with bodoicuhos tutorial, it's working pretty well so far.

Comment

Working...
        X