This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Country Solution!

Hi my country is unfortunetly banned on a tracker I want to submit.I plan to keep a good ratio like I do on my other trackers it's just unfortunetly I can't get in.

Is there any way to hide my ip or some other way to get in?

PS:The tracker is Fuxor.

There are many ways. Right or Wrong aside, you'll end up caught and banned every time. If this tracker banned your country, it doesn't worth it anyway imo (specially fuxor lol and only some overrated gazelle addicted users will disagree, there are some far so better xxx trackers than fuxor). Finally, it's against the rules of T-I and against the right common sense beuaviour so my advice would "do not look for that tracker even if you moved to a not-banned country" or "be a friend/ass kisser to a staff there" :D

Comment

Use a VPN to sign up with the invite you received.. ALWAYS!! use a VPN while surf on the site.. And download/upload using a seedbox or server :) In my opinion.. Not worth. Just find some other XXX trackers
      I used to think that today would never come

Comment

Since we are in era where you will alternative for almost everything. You don't want your country reputation to get dwell because of you. I strongly suggest if your country is banned then DO NOT think of VPN or any anonymous service. You will get caught now or later and there is no chance your country will ever get lifted from ban. I heard some rare trackers lift bans for few countries, so there is harm for others users because of you. At last find an alternative and stay away from bad practices. GL

Comment

Thanks guys for the imput

Comment

Well, the only solution for you is to constantly use a VPN but you will eventually get annoyed with it... So ask yourself, is it really worthy? And anyways, I think it is against the rules of joining a tracker which have banned your country.

Comment

Originally posted by paul0 View Post
              Hi my country is unfortunetly banned on a tracker I want to submit.I plan to keep a good ratio like I do on my other trackers it's just unfortunetly I can't get in.

Is there any way to hide my ip or some other way to get in?

PS:The tracker is Fuxor.
              we do not encourage this behavior and will ban you if you attempt to deceive another T-I Member by applying for an invite from a banned Country
              only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
                we do not encourage this behavior and will ban you if you attempt to deceive another T-I Member by applying for an invite from a banned Country
                got it! I promise I won't attempt to deceive another T-I Member by applying for an invite from a banned Country.

Comment

k,mk

Comment

Working...
                  X