This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDA Down?

One else having troubles accessing hdaccess or is it just me?

Thanks

It's down for me as well.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=22293]staffrodore[/MENTION] for double checking

Comment

http://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/com...p/hda_is_dead/

From their IRC:
        "Welcome to HDAccess Support Channel! | You might we wondering what happened to HDA , we are no more our owner has decided to close the site indefinitely. Current Tracker Status: Off! | HDAStaff: With a sad heart, I regret to inform you all, that as of today HDAccess is no more"

Comment

may be worse that we thought

[20:48] * Topic is 'Current Tracker Status: Off! | HDAStaff: With a sad heart, I regret to inform you all, that as of today HDAccess is no more'

Comment

Not good news

Comment

The tracker is gone :(. For me, this is sad news, it was one of the best considering its activity and encodes, recommended even more than many other old HD trackers. RIP!

Comment

definitely my fav for remuxes, great internal releases. any idea where the encode team landed?

Comment

News is the owner decided to shut it down for personal reasons, wanting to spend time with family etc. he didn't trust or fancy the idea of someone else running the site. So it's gone.

Comment

Sad to see trackers disappear just like that, even more when they were appreciated by quite a few users.

I can understand the point of view of the owner, trying to come out clean so that it doesn't affect him and his family.

Though it feels a bit bitter that he was not able to find anyone he deemed trustworthy enough to take his place.

A real shame. RIP HDA. May your users find their ways to greener lands.

Comment

Working...
                    X