Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Forum: Tracker Reviews

Hello TI staff.
    Before 2 days i make a reviews in Tracker Reviews forum and see must wait to be checked by staff member, but didnt get any reply. Is there a way somebody to check my review and to tell me if i make some mistake to fix my review.

Best regards,
    Th3Cr3A7oR

I'm not a staff but I never knew tracker reviews had to be approved by a staff member.

When I was 10% I made reviews which didn't have to go through any sort of process to be approved.

I believe you never submitted a tracker review.

Just for future reference you should use this template http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...104#post397104

also look at other people's review to get a better idea.
    Last edited by Hearts; June 18, 2015, 09:50 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Well the staff here work on a volunteer basis so if they haven't got to it yet, I'm sure they will at some point.
      I'm not sure on the turnaround time for tracker reviews though.

Also yea, as [MENTION=109018]Hearts[/MENTION] said, is there even an approval process for tracker reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by Th3Cr3A7oR View Post
        Hello TI staff.
        Before 2 days i make a reviews in Tracker Reviews forum and see must wait to be checked by staff member, but didnt get any reply. Is there a way somebody to check my review and to tell me if i make some mistake to fix my review.

Best regards,
        Th3Cr3A7oR
        For some reason your post was moderated. I have approved post and it is now visible to everyone, please advice if this occurs again so that I can look into further
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Aside from this post being moderated, I just want to clear up that there is no approval process for creating tracker reviews. We simply ask that any reviews being created utilize the template which was linked above.

As for the bonus rep for creating reviews, that is not automatic. A PM must be sent to me with the link to the review and once seen, the bonus rep will be awarded.
          JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
          IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Working...
          X