I can not use the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not use the forum

I can not post in other areas of the forum.
    I've done the initial request and I still can not

2 options

1) You either didn't post your introduction, or something was wrong and needs a update/correction. Double check that.

2) You got everything right, but it just takes time for a mod to see and bump you up to the 10% group.

Comment

Well, thats simply because your introduction wasn't approved yet.
      Please read the reply in your intro-thread and act accordingly to get accepted.

Comment

Where can I find my introduction?

Comment

[MENTION=344642]Ibura[/MENTION] http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=287920
          only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

I'm not allowed to view @Shadowbuild

Comment

[MENTION=344642]Ibura[/MENTION] - Due to recent changes in the forum, the introduction section is a bit messed up. Your introduction was replied to, but you can't see it. Here is the response:

Hi @ Ibura
              My name is DragonGate and I'll be here to assist you with the completion of your introduction. Before your introduction can be approved, the following details need to be taken care of.

# Your answer about our trading rules is a little bit short. Please add a few comments explaining what and where you can and cannot trade according to our rules. Explain the consequences of trading, and what will happen to your account here. Please answer the question in "your own words".

# Please re-post your BitTorrent Stats Proof. You have utilized an unauthorized image host. Please upload your BT proof to either T-I Image Dump or ImgUR.

Please use the "edit" feature to update your introduction and then reply to this thread so I know to come back and check it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Regards:
              DragonGate - TI Intro Crew
              Since you cannot PM non-staff, send me a PM with your updated answer to the trading rules. Additionally, your BitTorrent Stats Proof is not correct. Please review the guide and send me an updated proof, ensuring you upload it to either Imgur or the Torrent-Invites image host.

Comment

I know enough to be approved
                But I can not edit my education and do not have permissions to create another.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibura View Post
                  I know enough to be approved
                  But I can not edit my education and do not have permissions to create another.
                  You should be able to see your introduction now. If not, follow the instructions I provided above and we will continue your introduction process.

Comment

Originally posted by DroppingDeuces View Post
                    You should be able to see your introduction now. If not, follow the instructions I provided above and we will continue your introduction process.
                    It is not yet possible

Comment

Originally posted by Ibura View Post
                      It is not yet possible
                      Then PM the information I requested from you above. Once you have sent it to me, I will update your introduction.

Comment

Hi, I'm also having the same problem where I havent yet been accepted and also cant get access to my introduction. Can anyone help out at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Jindarra View Post
                          Hi, I'm also having the same problem where I havent yet been accepted and also cant get access to my introduction. Can anyone help out at all?
                          I would prepare another BitTorrent proof. Your proof is showing a different username.
                          Also, send it via PM to [MENTION=207300]DroppingDeuces[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=344613]Jindarra[/MENTION] [MENTION=344642]Ibura[/MENTION] - Check your introductions now. You should be able to see them.

Comment

My bad!

Thanks for fixing that.
                              PM me at your own peril.

No emails in posts | Spam and die | Give igiver to those who deserve it | People with larger sigs than me are overcompensating

Hand pick your people, Totally dependable, Totally Loyal~Admiral Cain

Comment

Working...
                              X