X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuska
    replied
    My BP per hour increased to over 25 points after maybe 5 days doing what I planned to do and what you also told me to do Hearts and now I have far more BPs than I need for their assesment.
    Problem solved

Leave a comment:

• Hearts
    replied
    Originally posted by Fuska View Post
    That is what I did when hdwing had assesments and I had no problem. Maybe they asked for less points than is now required on hdsky (5000). I already jumped into older torrents,maybe how time will go,my point rate per hour would increase.
    HDSky shocked me with number of torrents what are eligible for earning bonus points because that number is just and only 8. It was 200. With 8 maybe old and large torrents it will be tough to survive this assesment too I think.
    I do not understand how some members got thousands of points since assesment began and they did not uploaded new torrent as I know.
    not sure if this will help, I just finished the assignment. I usually leave my computer on overnight.

I'm seeding about 150GB and getting 15 points a hour.

Seeding about 23 files, 15 of which is less than 1gb, I download those for the seed to leech ratio.

Leave a comment:

• Fuska
    replied
    Originally posted by Hearts View Post
    Back then on chdbits, I seeded about 600GB for only 32 points a hour.

I believe to increase the points you need to download old and large files.
    That is what I did when hdwing had assesments and I had no problem. Maybe they asked for less points than is now required on hdsky (5000). I already jumped into older torrents,maybe how time will go,my point rate per hour would increase.
    HDSky shocked me with number of torrents what are eligible for earning bonus points because that number is just and only 8. It was 200. With 8 maybe old and large torrents it will be tough to survive this assesment too I think.
    I do not understand how some members got thousands of points since assesment began and they did not uploaded new torrent as I know.

Leave a comment:

• Fuska
    replied
    Originally posted by Samsone View Post
    I am not on hdsky but 10 pts per hour is pretty good for most trackers. this would generally get you 5-10 extra GB upload credit a week depending their bonus system.

Can you get Addl. bonus for idling on IRC?

Are their some active freeleech torrents to hop on and seed for a while?
    I have few TB upload on hdsky and nice ratio. I need bonus points because they set up global assesment to reduce members and keep only strong members.

Leave a comment:

• Hearts
    replied
    Back then on chdbits, I seeded about 600GB for only 32 points a hour.

I believe to increase the points you need to download old and large files.

Leave a comment:

• Samsone
    replied
    I am not on hdsky but 10 pts per hour is pretty good for most trackers. this would generally get you 5-10 extra GB upload credit a week depending their bonus system.

Can you get Addl. bonus for idling on IRC?

Are their some active freeleech torrents to hop on and seed for a while?

Leave a comment:

• Fuska
    started a topic hdsky assesment / bonus points advice

hdsky assesment / bonus points advice

Hi fellas
    I am member of the hdsky and I have hard times to gain enough bonus points. I downloaded some big and small things to keep points going way up but I do not understand why I get just 10 points per hour. That way I will need to leave my pc running 24/7 for 20 days what I will not do,cause I am not crazy but also I do not want lose my account on hdsky. Any advice guys how to boost my points on hdsky? It is the first time that I have problem with these points and I did not had problem before in hdw and chd. This one is just crazy.
    Thanks guys
Working...
X