Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't sign up at Freshon.tvt - Banned IP!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't sign up at Freshon.tvt - Banned IP!!

Hey guys, I just got an invite code to Freshon.tv, when I went to the sign up page it said my ip was banned!!
    I double checked the banned countries list before and after receiving the invite but my country(Libya) isn't on the list at all??
    Last edited by inviteuser; May 30, 2015, 07:54 PM.

Originally posted by inviteuser View Post
    Hey guys, I just got an invite code to Freshon.tv, when I went to the sign up page it said my ip is band!!
    I double checked the banned countries list before and after receiving the invite but my country(Libya) isn't on the list at all??
    Maybe someone is at your country banned and he was at same ip range as yours. If you have dynamic IP address try restarting your router to generate new ip for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TIGodFather View Post
      Maybe someone is at your country banned and he was at same ip range as yours. If you have dynamic IP address try restarting your router to generate new ip for you.
      I've tried that but still getting the same result!!

Comment

Maybe they work like pedro tracker. When they ban someone from one city then why not ban all members who live in that city. Yes they did that.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think resetting your router will generate a new external IP for you. I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure it'll just get you a new network IP as your Modem is still connected to you ISP and maintaining it's lease on you existing IP address.

Depending on your ISP and how their network runs. you may be able to change it by simply unplugging your modem for 5 min or so (enough time for your IP to be reassigned)

If that doesn't work, you could call your ISP and request a new one. I've never tried calling them, but I imagine it's not a big deal for them to release and renew it for you.

If you're connected directly to your modem from your computer, you could try the following from a windows computer.
          • Open a command prompt by holding down the windows key and pressing r. Then type cmd and press enter
          • type into the command prompt the following: ipconfig/release
          • wait a few min
          • type into the command prompt to following: ipconfig/renew

If renewing gets you the same ip release it again as you did before the follow the steps below. If you get no ip at all, just follow the steps below.
          • shut down your compute, and wait a few min (long enough for you ip to be reassigned)
          • turn your computer back on

I hope this was helpful. Someone with more expertise may come along and provide a better answer later, but I think one of these methods will probably do the trick.

Comment

Maybe try contacting the staff on irc if the above suggestions still don't help?

Comment

Originally posted by achls View Post
              Maybe try contacting the staff on irc if the above suggestions still don't help?
              Yeah that sounds like the action you should take
              Freshon.tv (TvT.ro) url: irc.freshon.tv port: +16697 #tvt, #tvt.help
              We want intros back

Stuck with getting that server turned into a seedbox ? Let a pro do it for
              FREE
              FreeSeedboxInstallService
              My Invite Threads
              ~~ Come and Visit us on IRC and have access to this wealth of commands ~~

Comment

Freshon Staff are great and funny, they will help out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuska View Post
                  Maybe they work like pedro tracker. When they ban someone from one city then why not ban all members who live in that city. Yes they did that.
                  Makes sense since I've tried again after getting a new ip address but from the same ip range!!

Comment

Originally posted by shazalak View Post
                    I don't think resetting your router will generate a new external IP for you. I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure it'll just get you a new network IP as your Modem is still connected to you ISP and maintaining it's lease on you existing IP address.

Depending on your ISP and how their network runs. you may be able to change it by simply unplugging your modem for 5 min or so (enough time for your IP to be reassigned)

If that doesn't work, you could call your ISP and request a new one. I've never tried calling them, but I imagine it's not a big deal for them to release and renew it for you.

If you're connected directly to your modem from your computer, you could try the following from a windows computer.
                    • Open a command prompt by holding down the windows key and pressing r. Then type cmd and press enter
                    • type into the command prompt the following: ipconfig/release
                    • wait a few min
                    • type into the command prompt to following: ipconfig/renew

If renewing gets you the same ip release it again as you did before the follow the steps below. If you get no ip at all, just follow the steps below.
                    • shut down your compute, and wait a few min (long enough for you ip to be reassigned)
                    • turn your computer back on

I hope this was helpful. Someone with more expertise may come along and provide a better answer later, but I think one of these methods will probably do the trick.
                    Good effort put in this post, thanx!
                    Ths setup on my side is simple, just a WiMax router, which connects directly to the ISP wirelessly so disconnecting it means I'm totally disconnected from the network.

Comment

I've tried that 3 times, and they wouldn't respond, the last time I waited for like an hour!!

Comment

Originally posted by duketom View Post
                        Yeah that sounds like the action you should take
                        Freshon.tv (TvT.ro) url: irc.freshon.tv port: +16697 #tvt, #tvt.help
                        I've tried that and didn't get no response, but I won't give up, I'll try again. Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by inviteuser View Post
                          I've tried that and didn't get no response, but I won't give up, I'll try again. Thanx
                          Yes, you often have to wait with IRC. You could setup a sound alert when there's response in the channel so you could be doing something else while waiting and also not miss when the staff do respond. You could also try logging in at a different time.

Comment

Yes, you often have to wait with IRC. You could setup a sound alert when there's response in the channel so you could be doing something else while waiting and also not miss when the staff do respond. You could also try logging in at a different time.
                            That's what I did, and I finally got a response, the staff member asked me about the inviter's username, and said they need to contact them to make sure he sent me the invite. Supposedlly, they'll eventually remove my ip address from the list.

I'll let you know what happens with me.

Comment

Any news?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X