Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best software trackers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • best software trackers

    Hello
    What's the best software trackers ? also for android applications ?

  • #2
    IPT has a lot of android apps that get uploaded and it has a lot of software.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SSD View Post
      IPT has a lot of android apps that get uploaded and it has a lot of software.
      Thanks but i want a specialized not general

      Comment


      • #4
        brokenstones for apple stuff and no anroid/windows software tracker exists. General trackers like IPT and RuTracker have the best available softwares for windows and android.

        Comment


        • #5
          Although it's not specialised for it, What.CD is really good for windows software. For Android you're probably better off on forums.

          Comment


          • #6
            the answer he is looking is a plain no

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TIGodFather View Post
              brokenstones for apple stuff and no anroid/windows software tracker exists. General trackers like IPT and RuTracker have the best available softwares for windows and android.
              OK thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Coal View Post
                Although it's not specialised for it, What.CD is really good for windows software. For Android you're probably better off on forums.
                i get it now thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol i have the same question !! ... what.cd ... arg, i dont have this one ^^

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Olivier1980 View Post
                    lol i have the same question !! ... what.cd ... arg, i dont have this one ^^
                    What.cd has some and not all apps uploaded and a long time after the new version released. Also lately there are some updated rules about the apps regarding their relation to music!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think IPT and FIlielist

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        For Android apk you probably have a better chance on the forums. Some apps are updated every weeks for torrents isn't really convenient.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TIGodFather View Post
                          What.cd has some and not all apps uploaded and a long time after the new version released. Also lately there are some updated rules about the apps regarding their relation to music!
                          OK thanks Marlon Brandao lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sasuk32 View Post
                            I think IPT and FIlielist
                            IPT as you said is the one

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bOOmf4ce View Post
                              For Android apk you probably have a better chance on the forums. Some apps are updated every weeks for torrents isn't really convenient.
                              YOU mean trackers forums ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X